Skip to content
- Carries bootloader 1.12 / firmware 0.60.
- unbundled OSC messages, improving compatibility with SPARTA and Ambi Head HD.
- added profiles for SPARTA and Ambi Head HD.
- firmware 0.60 fixes travel mode, so the caveat about the compass has been removed from the tracker panel.
- yaw/pitch/roll :0 mode added for learnable controls where :1 doesn’t work.
- added SPARTA (learnable) default profile.
- Carries bootloader 1.12 / firmware 0.59.
- Added the Profiles.txt file so that people can make their own bridge profiles.
- Profiles can send messages to multiple user-defined ports.
- Fixed a small but annoying bug in the upgrade flow.
- Minor improvements to head animation and MIDI handling.
- Bug fix: can now check for new versions when the head tracker is unplugged.
- Carries bootloader 1.12 / firmware 0.58.
- Operates from a single window and doesn’t invoke any others.
- Uses an icon grid to navigate panes, rather than text buttons.
- Added the connection pane to improve performance with third-party MIDI software.
- Added the manual connect/disconnect mode.
- Option to quit rather than minimise the window when the close button is pressed.
- Troubleshooting pane now shows raw sensor data, and disables connection timeout. Added a ‘wipe settings’ feature when in bootloader mode.
- Various improvements to appearance.
- Bug fix: yaw/pitch/roll mode applied rotations to the head animation in the wrong order.
- Bug fix: improved bootloader mode handling.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and appearance improvements.
- Carries bootloader 1.12 / firmware 0.55.