see also: Head Tracker firmware release notes.
- Bug fix: tracking update rate didn’t change until we disconnected/reconnected.
- Altered the way that OSC profiles work to allow padding parameters.
- Added Nuendo Headpose profile.
- Exposed 25Hz update mode.
- Can now turn off slow central pull.
- It’s slowed down from 0.5 degrees to 0.3 degrees per second.
- Carries bootloader 1.15 / firmware 0.65.
- Fixed an endless connect/disconnect cycle bug in autoconnect mode.
- Carries bootloader 1.15 / firmware 0.64.
- Refactored to allow easier open-sourcing in future.
- Carries bootloader 1.15 / firmware 0.63.
- Added profile for SPAT.
- Added ability to receive a zeroing instruction on an OSC port.
- Created before a big refactor-quake. No new features.
- macOS version contains a build for Apple Silicon.
- Carries bootloader 1.12 / firmware 0.60.
- Unbundled OSC messages, improving compatibility with SPARTA and Ambi Head HD.
- Added profiles for SPARTA and Ambi Head HD.
- Firmware 0.60 fixes travel mode, so the caveat about the compass has been removed from the tracker panel.
- Yaw/pitch/roll :0 mode added for learnable controls where :1 doesn’t work.
- Added SPARTA (learnable) default profile.
- Carries bootloader 1.12 / firmware 0.59.
- Added the Profiles.txt file so that people can make their own bridge profiles.
- Profiles can send messages to multiple user-defined ports.
- Fixed a small but annoying bug in the upgrade flow.
- Minor improvements to head animation and MIDI handling.
- Bug fix: can now check for new versions when the head tracker is unplugged.
- Carries bootloader 1.12 / firmware 0.58.
- Operates from a single window and doesn’t invoke any others.
- Uses an icon grid to navigate panes, rather than text buttons.
- Added the connection pane to improve performance with third-party MIDI software.
- Added the manual connect/disconnect mode.
- Option to quit rather than minimise the window when the close button is pressed.
- Troubleshooting pane now shows raw sensor data, and disables connection timeout. Added a ‘wipe settings’ feature when in bootloader mode.
- Various improvements to appearance.
- Bug fix: yaw/pitch/roll mode applied rotations to the head animation in the wrong order.
- Bug fix: improved bootloader mode handling.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and appearance improvements.
- Carries bootloader 1.12 / firmware 0.55.